Note: The following is satirical as I'm not a Democrat.
When your liberal friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick a reason
I voted Democrat because...
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
ü My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. ü He has his food prepared for him. ü He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. ü His meals are provided at no cost to him. ü He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. ü For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him. ü He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep. ü If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. ü He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. ü He receives these accommodations absolutely free. ü He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. ü All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.
I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,
Mr. President, with all due respect, isn't it about time for you and your administration to adopt some new tactics? Clearly, this Bush bashing and Fox News smearing crap that you do on an almost daily basis is no longer working and Fox News had its best year ever, thanks to you in 2009. Lol!