Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Dog is a Democrat!

ü My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
ü He has his food prepared for him.
ü He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.
ü His meals are provided at no cost to him.
ü He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise.
ü For this He pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.
ü He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than He needs, but He is not required to do any upkeep.
ü If He makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
ü He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
ü He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
ü He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
ü All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,

Yikes! My dog is a Democrat!

No comments: